MORE SLIDESHOWS AT THE BOTTOM!!!

June 2008

May 2008

Monday, November 5, 2007

October 2007

This month has been so eventful! I've turned 1 year old!!! Mommy and Daddy think my age is getting to my head because I'm learning how to really push their buttons! I haven't perfected it yet, but my temper tantrums are forming. So far I have a stomping march and a laying down and fussing thing going on. I've seen other kids throw some great temper tantrums... but I have to come up with my own unique release of anger. Any suggestions? You can leave a comment on this blog and tell me what you or your child's worst temper tantrum was and I'll deeply consider them!

Along with my new form of behavior, I have a drooling thing too! I can't seem to shake it. The doctors say I'm going to have it for a few years on and off! Mommy thinks it is my first molars coming in. Whatever they are, I don't want them! They sound awfully mean!! On top of that, Mommy took my bootles away, which I'm actually okay with. She thinks I haven't noticed, but I know! This week she has sent me to bed without my pacifier! Five times in a row! I was too tired to complain though!

I'm learning how to form my words! I said my first sentence to Daddy when we were playing Peek-A-Boo. We were whispering back and forth, "I see you!" We have so much fun together! The other night when Daddy and Mommy were sitting on the couch, I decided to climb ontop of my musical chair that I got for my birthday from Taylor and Abby Staab. Since Mommy thinks that I am learning right from wrong (I'm already a step ahead of her. I know right from wrong. I just want to see how far I can go!), she tells me to get down instead of moving me. So, when she said for me to get down now... I pointed back at her while shaking my finger, smiled and said "Dit dit don." Yeah, she knew what I meant... well, Daddy did because he busted out laughing! I'm quite funny I admit! We continued that for a few minutes until I REALLY had to get down!

My birthday was a lot of fun too! Mommy is still working on getting a bunch of pictures from that day since she and Daddy were too busy with me and my guests to take pictures. As soon as I get more of me with others, I'll post them and email you again! The first picture is with Mommy, Aunt Lauren and me. Then there is me again... then... me with my Great Aunt Coleen and me again with my cousin Kailer in my bedroom.

I had a whole bunch of family and friends come to visit me and watch me parade around during present time. I really mean that... I was walking around, cheesing really big and clapping my hands! I tell you... If that was a gig that I was getting paid for I would have made a lot of money entertaining! Anyway, present time was lots of fun because I got a bunch of new favorite toys and books while Mommy got a bunch of new favorite clothes for me to wear. Thanks to everyone, I had a blast at my 1 Year Bash! As you can tell from my birthday pictures, I was sure worn out. Although, I didn't get to bed until 11pm because I caught my second wind. I slept for 13 straight hours that night!!!
The next week or two after my party, Mommy, Daddy and I took a break from running around and doing home improvements. I played with my new toys and a couple times we went out to spend my gift cards! And, in doing so, I got to ride in the Mickey Mouse car at Toys R Us a few times. Boy, I love that car!
I had my first night away from Mommy... She wasn't ready to let me go, but she said she had to. I spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa Scudder's and Mommy cried. Grandpa teased her, but only out of sympathy because he's a BIG BABY too! That's right... you're going to have to admit it sometime! He's also a big softy and lets me have whatever I want... seriously, whatever I want! Even if I'm not supposed to have it! Grandma yells at him all the time!
A couple days after I had my sleep over I went to Parky's Farm in Winton Woods for their Halloween Nights. It is a non-scary festival-of-lights-like Halloween walk/festival and hayride. I didn't make a peep the entire time because I was too busy staring and pointing at everything. I made one smile... in the opening picture of this post... incase you were wondering where that was from. We had lots of fun on the hay ride and looking at the lights and live animals. Grandma and Grandpa Scudder came with us which was great except that Grandma let me eat dirt. That was on accident though. I fell over my own feet. You'd almost think I was still learning how to walk!

The next day was Halloween!!! Oooooooo...... Spookey, right? How about... CUTE! I mean I am quite a doll baby... rather doll joey if you will. Daddy painted my nose black to make me look more like a kangaroo. Mommy added some pink bows and a drawstring to my costume. People still asked if I was a boy. Maybe they are colorblind...? Oh well. It took Daddy, Mommy and me 1 hour to walk one road because I was walking and bewildered by all the fairies and goblins lurking in the shadows. Okay, there were a few pretty fairies and some cute bumblebees and maybe a scary costume here and there and it wasn't dark yet. Oh, and there was a cute dog, who lives just down the street, dressed as a lizard. Check out my pictures below!


As you can tell the whole month of October has really worn me out! I think I'm going to snuggle up with this dog (Nova, who is dressed as a cheerleader and is my new neighbor.) next to me, if she won't teethe on me, and sleep the rest of this month off! Thanks for reading! Hope you'll smell me this holiday season!

No comments:

Slideshows

More Slideshows!!!