MORE SLIDESHOWS AT THE BOTTOM!!!

June 2008

May 2008

Friday, November 30, 2007

November 2007

Gobble Gobble Gobble!!! I hope everyone enjoyed their turkey as much as I did! This month sure has been filling! I think I put on a few extra rolls in these last 30 days! And, I can't wait to eat again! Christmas dinner is right around the corner and it is going to be YUMMY! And, what's even better is that I get to spend time with my cousins and soon meet my Uncle Darin for the first time! Daddy says he flies a Black Hawk. I think that is weird because birds are much smaller than people. I guess it does it for him though.
Below are some pictures of me with my friend, Hanna. She and her mommy, Maria came over for dinner and to play with me and my mommy. She is 6 months younger than me, but gets around great! I didn't really know what to think of her at first because of our age gap... but she's so cool, has the greatest smile, and likes the same things I do! We read books, rode my bike, and took pictures together with her sitting on my lap. Mommy's camera died so she didn't get those pictures, but Maria did. We just haven't snagged them from her yet. Hanna was a lot of fun! I sure hope we get to have another play date soon!



Here I am with my most favorite person in the whole world... my daddy! I think I was getting ready for bed when Mommy took this picture. I just took my hair out of my ponytail holder and was geting ready to brush my teeth when Mommy snuck up on me. She and Daddy thought I looked so funny! Mommy says I look like Jimmy Neutron's little sister... I don't know if he has one though.

This is a picture of me trying to get away from Mommy. Here's the thing... I don't like getting dressed. I would rather run around naked, but Daddy doesn't think that is appropriate for a little young lady like myself. That's why Mommy says I have to wear clothes. Long story short... I thought it was time to take my clothes off and make a run for it. After the first arm I got frustrated and tired... so I called it quits.






Here I am with my friends Taylor and Abby. They came over to play and eat pizza with me and our mommies. In the background is their mommy, Lisa. She is learning what a sheep feels like through my feel and learn animal book! I felt so bad for her when she asked me what a duck says. But, I told her so she wouldn't feel embarassed.

As you can see from the pictures, me and Taylor are playing Peek-a-Boo while Abby plays with my cool ball popper toy. Taylor and I have a lot in common because she doesn't like to wear clothes either. And, we both think each other is very funny.








In this picture, I am either in deep thought, about to put the babydoll's pacifier in my mouth or belly button, or thinking up something to leave in my diaper. I'll leave it to your imaginatio
n. I'll tell you this... Daddy soon got up from the couch and called me a STINKER!


Ever since the first time Mommy and Daddy let me feed myself, I can't get enough of it. By the way I look when I'm done, you can tell I enjoy it very much. As far as my favorite dish is concerned... I think I agree with Daddy... LEFT OVER SPAGHETTI!!! Oh Yeah! But in order to enjoy this dish completely... you must be half naked!




Below are some pictures of me with family from Daddy's side on Thanksgiving Day. The second picture is of Daddy, Grandma Scudder, Great Grandma Ray and me. 4 GENERATIONS! Daddy's family provides me with a bunch of his 2nd and 3rd cousins to play with so Mommy doesn't have to watch me as much! (I'm sure she enjoys that... I know I do!) I sure like playing with all of them. I know I am smileless in the pictures, but I was just playing hard to get with the camera! The third picture is with me and Jessi. Then you'll see me with Daniel, Eric and Lila. (I think I spelled all their names wrong! Sorry.)





This was so much fun!!! Lisa, Abby, Taylor, Mommy and I went to Cincinnati Mills to walk the mall. After doing a fair share of skipping through the top and bottom floors... literally skipping up and down... Mommy let Abby and me ride this small, but very cool carousel. I had so much fun! Taylor wasn't aloud to ride it because then she wouldn't want to go back in her stroller. But, the entire time she and I carried on a full conversation of what you know as jibberish. Our mommies thought it was so funny! They said we were talking so loud. I think their hearing is getting sensitive in their old age!

FUNNY STORY!!! The other day I was playing in my toy area minding my own business when out of the sky landed Buttercup right on my face. Well... it was kind of like that. Here it is: Mommy was playing with Buttercup and her long lost toy that Daddy found when moving things in the basement. (You see... this is the toy that every cat dreams of! The furry mouse with catnip and a bell inside. Earlier this day, Daddy found this toy that had been lost for at least a year. He jingled it just a little bit and you could hear "Thunder Paws" running down the steps from the top floor. She remembered the sound this little pathetic mouse makes! It's been a YEAR!!! Now you can understand the extent of enjoyment this toy brings to my sometimes so called friend, Buttercup.) All you have to do is throw this mouse in the air a few feet out from Buttercup and she jumps 4 to 5 feet in the air while doing a spin or flip in order to catch it. While doing this, I was standing those few feet away from Buttercup when it happened. She side swiped me in mid air with her lower midsection landing against my cheek and knocking me down on my toys. I cried to say the least. I really didn't know what hit me! (Oh... to have a video camera... Mommy and Daddy would be one hundred thousand dollars richer!) Mommy and Daddy couldn't help me because they were laughing so hard! Then they started crying from their laughter. I had to pick my self up!!!
WOW!!! After all the fun stuff I did this month... I'd say it's time to zonk with Daddy and my baby on the couch. I'll keep one eye open for that rotten cat! I won't let her blindside me again! I hope.

Until next time... I hope you'll smell me later!

No comments:

Slideshows

More Slideshows!!!