Oh Boy, how you have missed me!... I mean... I've been meaning to write. Daddy's computer took a nose dive for a few weeks so I haven't had access to my pictures or the internet. But, as you can tell, I have really grown and I've had a lot of fun doing it!!!September was a busy, yet fun month. For starters, my cousins, Dylan and Drew, came to visit me for three days and two nights. They are a lot of fun!!! We went to a couple parks and they said some things that Mommy thought was funny. Like Drew, who is 4 years old, who fell and hurt his hands. Mommy told him to just rub his hands together and they should feel better. He said" I can't. I don't have any rubbers." Mommy thought that was very funny... I just don't get it though. Here are some pictures of us having fun together.
I attended two weddings and had a lot of fun on the dance floors. Congratulations to the newly weds: Steve and Nikki Walton (Sept. 2, 2007) and to Kory and Kristin Scudder (Sept. 8, 2007). Thanks to Kory and Kristin I was able to take my first out of town trip to Canton, Ohio for their beautiful wedding.








Sometime during this month Mommy took me to Eden Park and we walked around Mirror Lake (just one time around, though because I was also walking and pushing the stroller.). Here are some pictures of me and some new friends (the geese).
At the end of the month I drove up to Hillsboro, Ohio to celebrate my cousins birthdays with them. Dylan turned 7 and Drew turned 4. We had lots of fun! We played games, had pony rides and hit a pinata. Below are some pictures of me with Aunt Coleen and Uncle Dane.
Sorry this blog is so short... it may be a relief for you... But, I still have to write October's. It's already November!!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!!! Oh, Daddy says that with all the new foods I am eating that it is a very good possibility that you really will smell me later! I hope you do!! Until then... and... I'm OFF!!! (in my get away car to the right... it isn't mine, but I do want one... hint hint, Daddy!)
















No comments:
Post a Comment