MORE SLIDESHOWS AT THE BOTTOM!!!

June 2008

May 2008

Monday, July 2, 2007

June, 2007

Hello again! I don't know about all of you, but this month seemed to fly by fast! It seems like just yesterday I was leaving unwanted presents in my diaper, spitting my food out during my feedings and yelling just for the fun of it... wait... that was yesterday! Anyway... my point is that all my days seem to run together. When you are as small as me (no jokes... I know I have packed on a few pounds... I have been working out... you know: crawling and trying to walk!) I guess you don't have too much to worry about, so it is okay that all my days fly by. Think about it... everyday I learn something new. This month I taught myself how to climb the first step to Mommy and Daddy's room. Yeah, they were a little scared... especially since they were at the top!


I also learned how to "Touch the Sky." That's when I raise both of my hands up, way above my head, while smiling, and then clap. Oh yeah... I learned how to clap as well. Your clapping and my clapping are a little different though! I smack the back of my left hand with the palm of my right hand... yeah... Mommy and Daddy think it is pretty cute... just like me!


See the picture to the right... that is me after one of my three naps. I love waking up... I serenade Mommy and Daddy every morning with my lovely singing of "Da Da Da..." That's when they come running in to see me sitting up in my crib and playing with my pacifier... all bright-eyed and bushy tailed... whatever that means!


Speaking of bushy tails... you know who I'm going to talk about now... that's right that rotten cat, Buttercup. She really has it made! I mean with such an adorable little girl like me for a sister... she couldn't possibly have it better! All day long she runs from me... it's good for her though because Daddy says she is FAT! That makes Mommy mad when he says that! Oh well... what can you do? Anyway, Buttercup lets me play in her special basket of toys... I wish kids toys were made like cat toys... they have all kinds of jingle bells and strings! My favorite cat toy is the "Pull Back Mouse." I don't know the real name of it, but you pull it back to wind it up and then let it go. It's fun to watch Buttercup burn those calories when chasing it!



This next picture is of me and Buttercup having a little discussion. I can't tell you what it was we were talking about though. But, I'll give you a hint... it has to do with Daddy, Buttercup, me and a blanket. You'll see what I mean a little later!





As you already know... one of my most favorite activities is playing in the water. I can't believe Mommy lets me do this so much since I make such a mess and she winds up all soaked!




After I play in the water, Mommy makes sure to clean my ears with Q-tips... it sure makes my eyes all sleepy. It feels so good, so I just lay there and let her do it. The only thing I don't like so much is to have my bottom changed. Especially after playing in the water! That bulky thing sticking to me is the last thing I want to touch my bum before I go to bed!


Speaking of diapers... this one was filled with water when I played in the pool for the first time! I'm sure I could have done without it because the bottom of the pool was inflated! Oh well... on the brighter side, Grandma Scudder brought out the squirt guns so we could really get Papaw! Wait till I can pull that trigger! Then he is really in trouble! That cat too!!!

Now that I am walking around all the furniture and standing alone, with out touching anything for 20- 30 seconds... it won't be long till I am chasing Papaw with the squirt gun! All of this anticipation is making me sleepy!


Okay... so you got me... you found out Buttercup's and my secret! All I can say is "mission accomplished!" Oh that was a glorious nap!

I can assure you that the nap only gave me more energy to chase Buttercup around and to have Mommy and Daddy chase me too! I'm close to UNSTOPPABLE!


Well, this day is about over... I CAN'T believe this month is! I was going to share a picture of me waving "Bye-Bye", but it is much better in person. So, I'll save that for the next time we see eachother. At that note, I hope you have a wonderful next month... I know I will! I have yet to take my first steps by myself... and me feet are already burning! So, "Ta Ta" for now! I hope you'll smell me later!

No comments:

Slideshows

More Slideshows!!!