MORE SLIDESHOWS AT THE BOTTOM!!!

June 2008

May 2008

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

July 2007

Hey everybody! I have had so much fun this month! I have learned all kinds of things and been to some new places. For starters...I'll tell you some new things about me that have happened in July: Instead of four teeth... I now have FIVE!!! I know what an airplane is an where to look for it. If you ask me, I'll look up to the sky and point. Most of the time Mommy makes me wear my sunglasses because the sky is so bright. I can show you where the birds are and point them out to you if I see one. Oh, I also can immitate them flying! I'm so cute!... I' mean, that's what Daddy thinks!

The next time you see me, ask me where my hair is... okay, okay, okay! I'll tell you what I'll do: I touch it! I know, it's AMAZING! Remember how I used to clap? Well, I can now clap like a normal person! No more smacking the back of my hand!

Lastly, my mommy has pretty much broke me of spitting at the table. She treats me like that spoiled cat! She flicks water on my face everytime I spit at the table. Yeah, I don't like it so much! Oh, just one more thing... Mommy and I have been going to the AMC Theatre at Newport on the Levee to watch free movies every Wednesday! So far we have seen Ice Age: The Melt Down, The Barnyrad, and Flushed Away! We didn't get to watch all of The Barnyard because I was so tired and it was so loud in there... I just couldn't go to sleep. But, Mommy thought it was so funny! She can't wait to finish watching it!

Below are pictures of me with Taylor at her house for the Fourth of July. Yeah... maybe I was a little sleepy... but, when I woke up we had so much fun!

July 15th was Daddy's 31st birthday! Shh... act like you don't know how old he is! Since he was working at the fire station, we didn't get to see him that day! He says he his "Over the Hill."
I don't get it because I can still see him! Oh, well... he is crazy like that!

July 17th was my good friend, Taylor Staab's first birthday! She sure dug into her cake! I didn't get to have any because Mommy and Daddy think I'm still a little too young! I'm very glad she had a birthday party with lots of presents! Now, I can go to her house and play with her and all her new toys! It's going to be so much fun!

Here I am with Mommy in my Bob the Builder tent! I'm dressed like Daddy when he goes to work. She made me do it! Oh, and there's that rotten Buttercup again! She keeps trying to take my things! Like the other day I found her in my basket of toys! I think I taught her a lesson though... Mommy had to take her to the vet for medicine because... apparently I gave her a bladder infection and the begginning stages of kidney stones. If she would just leave me stuff alone I wouldn't have to chase her around the house. You see, Buttercup hides from me until she feels safe to come out. The doctor said that when she does that she holds her urine and gets sick. So, Mommy and Daddy have limited my play time with her for now.




Above and below are pictures of me with my new sippy cup!I like it alright! Even though I can hold it all by myself,. I still make Mommy and Daddy hold my Milk for me when it is time to eat!
And, it all starts now! I can't tell you haw many times I have climbed all the way to the top!!! Mommy says her legs are getting inshape because of me. Daddy says I need to help her work on her bottom! Just kidding.














Here are pictures when Mommy and I went to the museums at Union terminal with Lisa, Abby and Taylor Staab. The first picture is of a huge piece of wood. If you count the rings you'll know how old it is... GOOD LUCK! The next picture is of Mommy and me in the ice cave.



















Above are Lisa, Abby and Taylor posing in another part of the cave. Taylor doesnt' really care for pictures, I guess. But, Abby sure does like to model! The next picture is of Abby and me on the wild wolf. Don't worry Grandpa, it is a fake wolf! So, put your slingshot away!

Does anyone know where we are in this next picture? I bet my cousins, Luke, Stacie and Jason Roland know because Mommy and I took them there during their five hour layover at the Cincinnnati Airport. That was a fun time! Jason told Luke that the restrooms at this place didn't have toiletpaper... only leaves! He was just kidding though... Okay, I'll break the suspence... we are at the Krohn Conservatory on Grandma Scudder's day off. It was so pretty! I saw bananas hanging in trees and a pretty waterfall!

When we went into the desert room where all the catus were, we saw a lizard run across the floor in front of us and hide behind some spikey plants. Then we saw a sign that said, "Quail Crossing."
During our walk in the desert, Mommy saw something with a dark tail run in front of the quail sign. I guess there really are quails in there! Becareful if you go!



Below are pretty pictures of Grandma Scudder and me infront of the indoor waterfall. There were real fish in the water too!










Just a few last things about me... The doctor said I now weigh 24 pounds and I am 29 3/4 inches tall! Here are some extra pictures that I thought you would enjoy:



Oh, I have saved the best for last... I can now walk all over the house, by myself, without touching anything or holding anyone's hand! (check out the YouTube video link above) That's right! If you thought the stairs were awesome... wait till the next time you see me! All you'll see is a sweet smelling cloud of smoke from my hot little feet!



Well, all this talk about walking and actually doing it has made me a bit sleepy. I think I will take a quick snooze. I hope you'll smell me later!



No comments:

Slideshows

More Slideshows!!!