MORE SLIDESHOWS AT THE BOTTOM!!!

June 2008

May 2008

Thursday, April 5, 2007

April 2007


Hello, again!!! This month has been very exciting for Daddy, Mommy, and me. I'm sitting up much better, eating a wider variety of food, cutting teeth (it doesn't hurt... I'm a tough little cookie! My first tooth has already come in!), playing with Buttercup (well... she lets me touch her sometimes!), and I'm starting to throw my toys and pacifiers! Since it is warmer out, Mommy has been taking me to parks, the Cincinnati Zoo (With Taylor and her Mommy), and we sit outside a lot too.

Before Easter, I visited my Papaw McGrady at his work for his birthday and he showed me off to all his coworkers! I feel like a movie star! A couple days later I went to Great Grandma Marty's house to take care of her... Mommy tried to cook and smoked her whole house up! She'll learn one day! Then Easter came... Here are some of my Easter pictures:




Here I am with my Great Grandma Ray. She just celebrated her 92nd birthday a week before this picture! Easter at her house was lots of fun! I didn't get to hunt for Easter eggs this year because I can't walk yet. But, next year I'm going to get them all and make Daddy hide them twice!










Here I am working on my groove thang! Actually, Grandma Scudder is just trying to hold me steady for my crazy mom and her camera! That's okay though... once I start walking, I'll be cuttin' some rugs... Mom won't be able to hold me still!






Daddy says I'm the happiest baby he has ever seen! I think he is supposed to say that though because I'm his little girl. My favorite time of day is when he comes home from work and plays with me! Daddy counts with me and zurberts me on my belly. He is the funniest... especially when Mommy makes him change my bottom... he makes silly faces!




This is my Uncle Dane and me. He came to visit me on his lunch break a couple days before Easter. Uncle Dane has his own business with his brother called Highland Carpet Care. Since he was in the neighborhood, he thought he'd come to see me and take pictures to make Aunt Coleen jealous. He gave Mommy some pointers about the messes Buttercup and Daddy make... I mean... Buttercup and I.



Speaking of that rotten cat... I bet she was pretty jealous this day when Daddy was trimming our big oak tree in the front yard. He's good at climbing trees.

I watched Daddy all day acting like a monkey in the tree. He cut a few big tree limbs down with a chainsaw. I bet I had more fun watching than he had in the tree! That looks like a lot of work!





And, here I am again... still smiling after a hard days work of watching Daddy in the tree. It was fun though, because a bunch of our neighbors came out to support Daddy. They gave him advice such as which way to move and to tell him that he missed a few branches. While Daddy was busy with help from the neighbors, Kris (also our neighbor), took me for a walk in my stroller to put me to sleep. Also, she gave me a big "Bob the Builder" tent that her boys don't use anymore. That spoiled Buttercup has already claimed it.





Shhh... this spoiled cat needs her beauty rest, especially after all that play in MY tent!





Mommy and I visited Grandma McGrady, Aunt Lauren and Uncle Courtney at their house. (Papaw was working so we didn't get to visit with him.) This was our shopping day, as if we don't hit the malls enough!?!



Speaking of the mall... this is Taylor and me at the mall... again! Our mommies sure love to walk the mall! They took this picture of us once we finished eating, so we were pretty happy! Every time the four of us go out, regardless where we go, everyone asks if we are twins, or sisters, or cousins... then if our mommies are sisters. It is pretty funny, especially since we have our own strollers!




Mommy decided that Daddy needed to take some pictures for a change. I hope he hides the camera!!! You'll agree with me once you see some of the pictures below!!! I hope you enjoy... I tried to!










I know... I remind you of Ralphie... I'm a little cuter though!





Okay... I guess I liked the outfit... but, didn't you feel bad for me?


I love my toys... and... I guess... Buttercup too!


Okay... I guess I also like having my picture taken.

See my glow... that's because I'm an angel!

Well... thank you so much for taking time to read our blog! I'm sure Mom has another photoshoot planned for me soon... I better get crackin on which outfits I'm going to wear! I hope you smell me later!

No comments:

Slideshows

More Slideshows!!!