MORE SLIDESHOWS AT THE BOTTOM!!!

June 2008

May 2008

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

March 2007

Hello everybody! It's me, Madilyn! Even though I can't talk yet... or do most things yet... I still have a lot of fun! This last month I have learned to sit up all by myself. I can now see that rotten cat, Buttercup much better than laying down. I'm still waiting to get a hold of that tail!

Mommy makes me watch "Handy Manny" because she like his voice... well, until she found out it was that guy from "That 70's Show." But she still makes me watch it every morning at 9. Taylor, my friend, watches "The Mickey Mouse Club House." So, I watch it to stay up to date!





A few weeks ago I went to a reastaurant and sat in a high chair for the first time. My daddy fed me ice cold water through a straw... yeah... I liked it! He thought it was funny! He's rotten just like that cat!


Every week I join forces with my friend, Taylor Staab, to give our mommies a work out at the mall. Dropping our toys, and kicking our shoes off every couple minutes while they try to get their "walk on" is a lot of fun!


Here I am with Taylor at my Grandma Scudder's work. Don't let my bib fool you... I love my Grandmas too! That same day we took our Grandpa Scudder to the park for a walk... he's getting the hang of it.



Taylor is 3 months older than me, so she likes to show off crawling and standing in front of me. That's okay though because I think it's cool.




A couple weeks ago I picked up a toy with one hand and put it in the other hand... just like that! My favorite toys... are my little piggies! And, my fingers. I'm still working on eating my whole hand! My favorite activity is bath time!!! I love kicking the water and running my fingers under the showerhead! I have a daddy duck that looks just like my daddy at work!

A couple weeks ago this crazy lady and her mom came to visit me. I found out that she is my Great Aunt Coleen. She came with my sanity, Great Grandma Marty. Okay... it wasn't bad at all... I just want everyone to know she is crazy! She told my mom to put me under the bed instead of ontop of it so that I wouldn't fall off. I hope Mom knows she was joking.





Well, thank you for reading my blog! I'm all tuckered out from such an eventful day of playing and soiling my diaper. I think I'm going to eat some new baby food and take a nap! I hope you'll smell me later!
P.S.
Congratulations to Great Aunt Teri for roping my new Great Uncle Bill!
BABY Congrats!
Cousins: Leeann and Mark Boggs
Friends: Amy and Bryan Clyde
Maria and Mike Nauert

No comments:

Slideshows

More Slideshows!!!